Real Estate Land Title Registration in Ghana
Bitland Real Estate Land Title Registration
Do you Require a Cadastral deed of property (proof of ownership) or perhaps simply genuine address? well.. That is not very easy in Ghana (West-Africa) .. where as much as 90% of agricultural lands are undocumented therefor not even registered with the Land Commission of Ghana (the official government body responsible for Cadastral property registration.
What’s Real Estate Land Title Registration ?
In General: Land registration is the manner whereby ownership, possession or other rights in land are be recorded with a government agency or department. Registration is done via Cadastral Land Registry to evidence of title, facilitate transactions and to prevent unlawful disposal. The Real Estate Property details are officially recorded into the cadaster and the protection provided will vary by jurisdiction.
In Ghana: Land Registration in Ghana is governed by the Land Commission of Ghana however, like many other African countries, the Ghanian Land Title Administration has been proven to be ineffective and problematic. The poor state of the land registry has been causing problems for many years to millions of Ghanians. The Ghana land dispute problems apply to almost all real estate companies in Ghana as well as cacoa farmers or even gold-mining companies in Ghana, but more importantly foreign investors.
Bitland Real Estate Land Registration ?
Bitland is currently offering Real Estate Land Registration services to citizens of Ghana as well as companies and farm unions in Ghana. Bitland is actively undertaking the following steps for unprotected land owners in Ghana:
- Investigate the issued land title (Lands Commission of Ghana)
- Survey the land (real estate)
- Confirm the land-title validity (talk to nearby neighbours).
- Record the property GPS coordinates with a GPS device
- Submit the collected data and information into the Blockchain ledger
- Issue a paper certificate to the rightful property owner
Bitland Land Registration Advantages
- Ensuring certainty ownership of real estate
- Land Rights confirmation within the estates
- Land Rights Protection within the land
- Making land title records admissible into legal court
- Lower Legal Expenses of property (litigation costs )
- Creating access to credit facilities
- Stimulate land purchase transactions
- Community prosperity promotion
Bitland is also developing it’s own Wallet and Cadastral Blockchain so the Bitcoin-Blockchain Technology can be offered on a large scale to all African nations. Bitland’s efforts will also uncover vast amounts of money in unknown real estate rights.